Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Homemade beef patties

I bought a pack of fresh ground beef chuck and decided to use 1/4 of it to make something easy for my lunch box.

I mixed chopped onion, chopped celery, sweet corn and 1 egg white to the ground beef and blended all of them until they sticked to each other. For seasoning, I used 1 tbsp of Alfredo sauce, salt and black pepper.

Then, I put into a 350 F oven and baked until both side turned brown. The extra oil excreted from the meat was soaked away with a piece of paper towel.

It smelled so good~~~



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nothing fancy. Very home style by fish fish. It spiced up my normally dull lunch time though. ;)

Heee... I know, beef patties with corn just sound weird. :P

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

fish fish! I can definitely say you are quite the food experimenter at HOME! Inventive! Were the meatballs good?

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger F@ll3n $taR said...

Fish FIsh...add the potato in the patties..haha...try adding cheese in it...omg...u'll be so satisfied...yum

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : Hehe... it was good for me although might be a bit too bland for some. But not meatball, it is actually in a burger patty shape. :P

fallen star : I was thinking of adding cheese, but for reducing the calories, I decided to omit that eventually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home