Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Made the pizza healthier, prettier and yummier~~~

I had a very late brunch today at 2.00pm. Not that I woke up such late. In fact, I woke up at 10am, went to work for an hour and then went to do some shopping. Shocked to see there was a totally burnt car parked in front of the supermarket with strong burnt smell. Worst burnt car I've ever seen. Gosh!! Made me really wonder what was happening. Patrol car and fire truck were there. I didn't bring my camera. *iish*

Note to self : Must bring camera everywhere, even when it seems to be a journey of nothing to record.

Anyway, I got a pint of nice grape tomatoes.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In my fridge, I had a slice of cheese pizza. Mediocre cheese pizza, but it was free. Basically it was only cheese, tomato sauce and dull crust.

I decided to cast a little magic spell on it, simply by topping it with crab meat, sweet corn, grape tomato, parmesan cheese and a teaspoon of olive oil.

Then, after baked for 20 min in a preheated oven at 350 F...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mamamia~~~ the pizza turned from an ugly duckling into a graceful swan. ;)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oolala~~~ it tasted so good. Surprised me that the canned crab meat worked really well as a pizza topping. The caramelized grape tomato and the baked hard pamersan cheese gave a great and oh-so-delicious contrast to the savoury crab meat and the crispy sweet corn. Many fun in one piece of pizza.

Top of all... the rebaked base of this pizza became so crusty and I just couldn't help to finish it till the last bite regardless my high conciousness on low carbohydrate diet.

This was definitely a lovely Saturday brunch that made my day as sunny as the outside weather.

Tonight, I'll attend a Winter Ball. ^_^

Now, I need to go to the gym, I have skipped my gym for 8 days!! Then, need to work for another 1 hour before getting myself ready for tonight's fun.

My date? A 6 feet 6 inch gentleman. *oops*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home