Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No carb ongoing again...

... from yesterday.

This time, I will do it for 7 to 10 days, depending on how high my self-controlling is.

In order to reduce the stress, I eat 1 piece of chocolate and 1 fresh fruit everyday now. These really help me to control my craving for sweet foods.

My target is a minimum 3 lbs lose.

Winter holidays are less than 3 weeks away. I will eat a lot that time. That's why this strict diet is a must for me now.

The result will be reported when it ends. Wish me luck! ^_^

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Santos said...

good luck to you! i know you'll do well and reach your goal :)

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! ALL THE BEST!!!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

santos : Thanks for having a high confidence on me. ^_^

KaYe : Would be better to bless with a muak! :P *greedy*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home