Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Painful Lesson

Too late to regret now for what had happened just now.

Although it has been a rainy day, it was supposed to be a nice day as it was the last day at work for this year.

However, somehow, one thing have been really bothering me. Although lack of sleep and mind keep thinking about the thing, I still decided to make myself a dinner. Wished I didn't do that.

I was trying to cut a big round onion while my mind was unconciously swaying away again.

The consequence??



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THIS.

It was too late for me to withdraw my finger away. Blood just splashed out on my cutting board and the surface around it. Gosh~~~ what a mess for me to clean up.

It was a weird feeling when you watched your own blood flowing non-stop under the cold running water. -_-"""

Indeed a painful lesson huh?

To make the situation worse, I have less than 24 hr to get everything ready for my long winter holidays. I washed my hair with one hand. I put my clothes into laudry now. Yet, still many things for me to get them done within these hours. *wipe cold sweat*



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On a different topic, I saw this cute stuff that made my day though. It was a shirt Tristan wore to the work place today, a gift from her friend.

"Men Confuse Me, Chocolate I Understand"

*nod head* I love this shirt!!!

So cute, isn't it?

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a much better day for me as sun is predicted to come back tomorrow's noon.

10 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

oh girl, sorry to hear about your finger. wishing u a merry christmas and happy new year. (p/s: i had an almost similar cut to yours from having my fingers between the oshiire two weeks ago)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

the blood on ur hand...ew..that's ouch!!
hope u get better

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

oh sakana, are u all right?
hope your finger recover asap....

Merry X'mas!!!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Yup yup, be careful when you are cooking! Take care. Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Di said...

you poor thing! hope u recover soon. merry christmas!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks everybody! My finger is recovering fast, which is really a good thing.

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Oh dear,
how is your finger now? Please take care ar...
Have a lovely Xmas holiday..

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger eVea said...

glad to hear the cut is healing fast.. guess God wants to watch u making great food everyday. :)

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

wah. cut hand also can take picture. really salute you. happy new year.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : Thanks BK. It is ok already. Just that my finger looks strange with the scar now. :P

evea : Haha... I guess he just don't want to see me eating crab with that injured finger. ;)

patrick leong : Well, not many time I can got such a cut mah~~~ :P Happy new year, patrick!! *hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home