Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Stuffed Mushroom

After 7 days of No Carb Diet, I have to end it today. Well, I just dropped 1.5 lbs, instead of my 3 lbs target. Oh well, at least it is dropping. I would like to think that my increasing of workout this week actually make my body more mass and less fat. :P

Gosh~~~ starting from tomorrow, it is going to be a full of nice food event for about 10 days. Ok, just try my best not to overtake the calories then.

During my No Carb Diet, I tried to make a few interesting foods to make the process more enjoyable.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of them is this fish fish style stuffed mushroom.

I chopped 1 spicy sausage, 1 breast meat, 1/2 tofu, 1/2 onion and 3 portobello mushroom stems and mixed everything together. Then, I added in 3 tbsp spicy brown mustard and 4 tbsp tomato ketchup and mixed them with the earlier chopped ingredients.

The stem-separated baby portobello mushroom were stuffed with some of this mixture and brushed with some olive oil on the surface. Then, they were put into 350 C oven to grill for 30 min until the surface turned brown.

^_^ I am very satisfied with the end result. This stuffed mushroom actually was my experimental batch for my next cooking experiment. That, I'll talk in my next post.

Geee... this is actually a very good option to be finger foods for some party in the future.

Easy to prepare, pretty and yummy. You should try to make your own version of stuffed mushroom too, it's fun!

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, looks pretty good, I bet everyone will love the mushrooms.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger obachan said...

Oh, they look so good. I agree. Stuffed mushrooms can be good party food, I think. Yum yum!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Taste good too.

obachan : Thank you. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home