Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Welcoming a new year...

...in California.

Happy New Year everybody. I know I didn't blog this past 1 week. Too busy moving around. :P

I am sick for a few days already. Cold and sorethroat. My body couldn't cope with the extreme weather difference in Northern and Southern part of California.

Truly enjoying my trip in California. Experienced so many good foods and fun places that is very different from the east coast of U.S.A. Tomorrow will be my final day in California. Have to back to reality again. Happy time just pass too fast.

I will put the story about my trip up when I get back to N.C. Too many pictures to deal with.

May 2007 be a better one for everyone. *muak* *hak chiu!!* *oops!!*

6 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Happy New Year..FF..!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Happy New Year :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger smazh said...

Happy New Year! あけましておめでとうございます!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger letti said...

happy new year meow meow

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger lance said...

Happy New Year Fish Fish!!!!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks everybody. Same same to you all. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home