Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Winter Ball 2006

I think I am going to have a cold soon. So, I took my medicine and the effect just started to kick in. Feeling very dizzy now. So, this is going to be a quick post.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was there at 7.58 pm and the ball was supposed to start at 8.00pm. However as you can see in the picture above, only very few arrive punctually.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My date for the night was this good-looking 6-feet-6 guy. :) See how "tiny" Jeab was beside him? With her highheels, I think she was actually about 5-feet-5 that night.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hand vs. Neal's hand.

Oooooo... my hand look so small. The fact is, my hand actually quite big for a woman size.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, the food for the night. Nothing much to say about the taste, but it did feed me very full. I like the sausage, ate two. I had quite a lot of green vege too.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best food for the night was this dessert. This piece of cheesecake was very good flavour, fluffy texture and not too heavy. I finished the whole slice. Yum~ Yum~

Neal was supposed to dance with me but we don't know the correct dancing steps for the music played that night. We ended up only chatting. It was a great chat with Neal, Jeab and Kik.

Truly a night to enjoy myself relaxingly.

Thanks Neal, for being my date for the night. ^_^ Next time, we must dancce. :P

5 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

fish... a night without dancing??? well, at least you've got good company... plus, it's near ur bday... take it as though your bday celebration... u take k ya...

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Neal has to kneel down to dance with you :)

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger eVea said...

that's HUGE! do u get alot of such tall gentleman at ur place?

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

KaYe : Well, only dance very Shi Wen with a female friend for a short time. Gosh! I miss the dance with you and Angel soooo much!

cooknengr : LOL This is your best rhyme!!!

evea : Not much, but quite a number too. My boss is more than 6 feet too. ;) I do see a lot of macho guys during my gym, although most of them not too tall. LOL *Now you know why fish fish so rajin go to do her workout* :P

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

OMG!!!!!
he is sooo tall O_O

i think i will be like a hobbit if i stand nxt to him...HAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home