Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Chicken Box - World's Finest Chicken

This week and next week are my busy working week. I like it though, good starting for new year. It feels so good to be energetic again after recovering from my cold.

Well, no time to blog long post. Therefore, my long posts will be delayed till weekends.

Today, I want to introduce one very good place in Los Angeles that I experienced in a beautiful sunny morning.

Hey, fried chicken lovers, whatever part you like, this is a MUST ATTENTION. ^_^



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chicken Box is the place you really need to go if you happen to go to L.A. one day.

No, I don't think it is a franchise shop. Can's even find their website.

Somehow, the claim "World's finest chicken" indeed easily triggered foodie like me to try.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Once entered the shop, it was a small outlet with a counter that looked more like a candy shop.

There were a few people waiting patiently on a row of wooden chairs.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They have all kinds of interesting products related to chicken displaying at the corner for selling. This made me even more curious on their claim.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~ finally, I got my chicken.

Holding these fresh from the kitchen hot and yummy-looking fried chickens actually made me very excited.

I couldn't wait anymore.

Not even putting on my safety belt yet, I have eagerly munched one drumstick.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmmmmm~~~ almost lost my conciousness. Fantastic drumstick.

No batter to cover the good taste of a real fried chicken.

It was the real deep fried drumstick that I have long yearned for. So crispy outside, so moisture inside. Such a crunchy bite on the skin, yet so soft and juicy on the meat.

It tasted so much like fish mom's fried chicken. I was so missed mom that time.

I couldn't help but to eat the 2 drumsticks and 1 wing at one go. Poor Mr. Driver, he only managed to get one small wing from fish fish. *Oops*

Don't you wish you could have a bite on the drumstick too.

*slurp~~~*

Oh yes, I agreed with their claim.

Indeed... "World's Finest chicken". ;)

3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, once you have chicken box's ...no more KFC or Bojangles...

it takes 15 -20 minutes for hte fried chicken, but well woth the wait because it's made fresh.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger eVea said...

i wan to go KFC this weekend!
it's been more than half year i did not take fried chicken. ;(~~

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Bojangle still ok as an option when no choice. I am yet to try the KFC drumstick in U.S. You know staying in NC not as xing fu as you in L.A ler, so many good things to eat.

evea : Wow!! More than 6 months? That's a long time. I am crazy about fried drumstick, don't think I can survive that long without one. KFC in Malaysia is good. But I heard the one is U.S tak sedap. Yet to make my own conclusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home