Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First New Year post...

... but it will be a short one.

Going to sleep after this.

I reached my home sweet home yesterday morning at 8, then went to work directly after that. Jet lag + severely lack of sleep + sick = Serious drowsiness the whole day.

I ended up slept for 12 hrs that night.

Today, I am going to give myself another 9-hr sleep.

Must earn back all the sleeping and resting time I lost. :P

Starting from next post, I'll be back with a lot of pictures about my fun trip in California. It was a great one!!

I did a lot of fun things. ^_^

One of them, I curled my hair for the 1st time. I bought a Conair Hair Setter for less than US$30 a few months ago, but I was too lazy to figure out how to use it.

So, during the trip, with a relaxing mood, I decided to give my long straight dark hair some changes.

After hecticly busy in front of the mirror for more than 1.5 hr...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~ it came out much better than I have thought.

Tee hee hee... for a 1st timer, the result not bad huh. ;)

Gosh! Beauty is such a troublesome noun for me. Too time consuming. -_-"""

However, I must admit, I love this hair setter!! It is a great and cheap way to give my dull hair some lively moments. ^_^

Night night!

12 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

gal, u damn hiao lar.... hahahaha... great hair, keep it up, eh? Now I guess you look like another one of us liao... hehe...

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

I love it..! but too time consuming.. hahha! and must be really tiring on the hands..??

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Lovely curls! And hehe, from your back I think you've lost quite a lot of weight ler... jia you jia you!
Can I have the front pic ar? hehehe
Happy New Year!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger eVea said...

u r so smart! how did u manage to do that alone? such a DIY result, juz too good to be true!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Happy New Year, and yes, lovely hair you have! Very nice curls! Will you be getting up 2 hours earlier everyday to design your hair to be curly? ;-)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kaye~ys : hehe... call me hiao. But u like, right? :P

mamabok : Oh yes, my hands been hanging on the air for more than 1 hr!

miracle8 : Nope dear, I still have a lot of weight to lose. I photoshopped the pic, so look like I lost weight. tee hee hee... Picture ar? Next time I go to let you see in person, can? ;)

evea : Dear, next time I demonstrate to you ok. I play cheat a bit lar. First, grouped them into 14 small strand of hair. Then, untied one and curled it up with the heated hair setter. Repeated the whole process for the other 13 strands. After letting it set for 20 minutes, released the hair setter. Tralala~~~~ the result as in the pic. ^_^

lannae : No way lannae. Want me to sacrifice my sleep for such thing? Hehe... it will only happen when the sun starts to come out from the west. Which explain why I only started to use it after bought it for 4 months. :P

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger lance said...

Very nice FF. Almost 2 hrs. No wonder women sleep with curlers in the hair at night.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger angeline-TMC said...

So the next time when you're back,please dont forget to bring it back...then we can do it together...hehe..

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger eVea said...

fish, if u dun sacrifice a little of ur sleeping time on ur hair every morning, it will become straight again after one week.. then ur 1.5 hr effort wasted liaoo... so... hehe..

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

lance : Hehe... I need to sleep in a comfortable way, so sleep with curler will never work for me. :P

angeline_tmc : Of course I will. Then we have 3 curly hotties dancing with the pole in one of the pub in Kuching. :P

evea : Hehe... I don't mind. Most of the time, I prefer it to be straight because easy to handle. So, the curly hair is only for special occasion. Hey, once wash, the curly hair will turn back straight again. Convenient ler.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Nico said...

Wasn't that puffer fish?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Nico said...

Wasn't that a puffer fish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home