Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

From Japan, With Love

Yesterday, in my mail box...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From Japan...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... with LOVE...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... from a whole family.

Composed in three letters.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even with such a lovely New Year card...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... a.k.a a photo frame.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
May I proudly represent you - my Japanese host family.

A very beautiful family.

My Okasan wrote, " America is a country of steak and hamburger. Please be cautious of getting fat."

LOL お母様、かしこまりました。この忠告を銘記致します。

:P

p/s : Very busy lately, but I am happy with my work. ^_^ Gosh, I need to find some times to reply a few emails. -_-""" (Yes, to write a proper email takes my brain to work out more than writing a blog post.)

4 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that's nice of your host parents. NO ang pao ga ?

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger obachan said...

How sweet of them and how thoughtful your okasan is!
And look at the photo on top of your blog now... ;)

You sound pretty busy. Take care.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

Awww, how sweet...

ur host family is very nice

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Ai yor, you think I am still eligible to get an Ang Pao kah? I know I belum kahwin, but already working, you know?

obachan : Thanks obachan. I will try to sleep good tonight, worked until 3.30am yesterday. :P

13th panda : Yap, part of my sweet memories in Japan was owing to them. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home