Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Hello, this is BOBO!

Heeee... I woke up this morning after an 11-hr sleep and saw Eve's comment in my previous post.

Wooooo~~~ that was such a brain storming comment for me. *BIG MUAK* Thanks dear!!

No wonder before this, something is really missing on this burger.

It needs a LIFE!!

So, the whole morning, I spent time to give birth to my burger baby. Such a challenging process for a fish that does not have any talent in art. *wipe cold sweat*



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At first, I was thinking just to take the fast and easy step. I tried it with the Japanese manga style He-No-He-No.

Cute. However, not really what I have wanted.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, I decided to go online to look for some free cartoon eyes. After a long searching process, finally found this one, the nearest to my ideal kind of eyes.

After 2 hrs of trying here and there by using photoshop, eventually I got to cut the eyes out. Silly fish, never know by only pressing one button, the round circle can be obtained easily. :P Still, I am glad of this photoshopping process, something new for me to learn.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My first attempt. Quite nice. Somehow, lack a sense of liveliness.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd attempt.

^_^ I like it.

Look so much like a living burger, isn't it? The lettuce tongue, the tomato lips and the juicy patty teeth. Mmmm~~~ don't you wish you can have a taste on these hot things too? Tee hee hee...

I decided to give my new baby a name.

BOBO.

Well, because the mother, I, fish fish is a kuishinbo.

So... to name my baby BOBO is the most appropriate. :P (In Japanese, ...Bo is a way of saying a human in a special way.)

Tell me please, how do you like my BOBO? ^_^

5 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Santos said...

sorry, bobo, i still want to eat you. happy new year!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

I really LOL this time! Very funny! I totally love the photo!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

santos : Hehe... I help Bobo to say "No, thank you." Happy new year to you too, Santos. ^_^

lannae : Glad you like it, Lannae. ;)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger eVea said...

hey fish, great job in cropping the eyes out! without any leftover of the background by the edge... ;)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

evea : Man... took me a really long time. But then, good learning process for me. Thanks again for the suggestion. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home