Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

If you start to get more busy...

... there is one nice option to settle your daily meals fast and easy in U.S.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stock up a lot of frozen cuisines. Quite a number of brands with many varieties to choose.

It helps me a lot when I don't feel like to cook after a tired long day. With these, I still can have foods with well-balanced nutritions. :P

Oh yes, definitely better than just burgers and instant noodles.

Gosh~~~ got to get back to my work now. Yap, I am bringing my work back to do tonight. *kepala pening* *cold~~~ night*

4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hey..FF,
After awhile.. i still prefer instant noodles.. ;)

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

We have plenty of Lean Cuisine too!
but Kian thinks it is still better go for fresh food.
=)
I understand what will be for dinna after busy and long working day!
Heheh

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger lance said...

I know exactly what you mean. There's a 7-11 on my way home from work. They have a variety of bentos. Sure is a lot easier than cooking after a long tiring day at work. When I reach home, I just want to "feed my face", watch TV and unwind.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Hehe... I do love instant noodles, but not the one Made in U.S. :P

cynthia : Yah, if I have time, I would always choose a proper meal to a frozen food. ;) These frozen foods are a good solution during busy time though.

lance : Oh yes, I agree with you. Ai yar~ now you make me miss Japan's convenient stores so much. They have pretty yummy onigiris which I really like. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home