Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Masala curry

Time is passing in a much faster pace than I have expected. It shocked me that today is the final day of January.

Since 2007 started, daily work has been keeping me very busy. I like to be busy though, it makes me appreciate my free time more.

Particularly, I like to cook some nice food to spoil myself when I have the time.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On past Sunday, I decided to use this instant Brahim's Masala to cook a curry.

At first, I planned to use lamb, unfortunately there wasn't any fatty lamb that suitable to cook a curry that I like. So, I have to use fatty beef instead.

It was very easy to cook a good curry with Brahim's products.

After 30 min, my curry was ready to eat.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~

The meat was just nice. Not too tough nor too soft. Not too lean nor too fatty.

The potato was one of the best I have cooked to date. I always tend to overcook potato in curry. But this time, the shape was pretty and the texture was great.

Heeee... I am very satisfied with this instant curry.

Imagine gulping this down with a bowl of fragrant rice. Irresistible!! ^_^

3 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Curry is better with "fatty" meat? Thou i've just eaten lunch but ur post made me crave for some curry now :P

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Hehe... I just love the some fatty part in meat that will give accent to the curry meat. ;P

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger wenwenzz said...

Curry must always cook with fatty meat else it wont be delicious anymore. Your curry looks delish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home