Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Season of American Idol

Just watched the Season Premiere of American Idol. My first time watching it, no kidding. :P

10,000 contestants, only 17 were chosen. Personally I like this girl. She has a sexy voice and a nice body rhyme. Showed out her Latin natural sexiness when she did pop. Amazing that she came to U.S. all alone, homeless and live inside her car for a few months. She can be a diamond with the right polishing. Okay, others are good too. Just that she is my personal preference. ^_^

How many people actually chasing their dreams in this big A with a lifetime betting like her? MANY.

Am I chasing my dream here too? I guess I am, although I don't really know what I am chasing at. Strange, but true.

Oh~~~ it is fun watching American Idol. I am waiting tomorrow's 9.00pm. ;)

Good night.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that is chasing the American Dream. Here in America everyone is given a few opportunities to strike it big.

Ganbatte!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Hai, ganbarimasu!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

My brother tried out for American Idol when they had try-outs down in L.A. He camped out on the long line for several nights. Unfortunately, he didn't make it pass the first round. Tens of thousands chasing their dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home