Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, January 26, 2007

One-handed beehun

Oh, I was waken up by a phone call today. Coincidently, that triggered my stomach to call me too. So, I ended up one hand talking on phone and another hand preparing my brunch.

Wash, cut, cook...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~ my one-handed curry fried beehoon!!

The taste was good woh~~~ The combination of curry sauce with Maggi seasoning was a right choice. ^_^ Thank you my friend for suggesting me to use curry to cook the beehoon on the phone. Tee hee hee...

Ha!! Once again fish fish proved women can do 2 things at one time. I love to be a woman. Muak!

Outside is 12 degree Celcius now. Such a lovely day. Boohoo~~~ SHOPPING!

2 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

I definitely cant do that! ;-p beehun sure turns to charcoal hun instead...

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

nightraveller : Is that prove the saying that "Men can't do 2 things at a time"? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home