Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Orgasmic In-N-Out

One of my very unexpected good delicacy during my trip to California was at this place...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In-N-Out Burger. This company has been in operation since 1948, even older than my daddy. :P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was quite surprised to see for a fastfood company, there were only 4 food choices in the menu. 3 types of burger and 1 fries. That's all. But people were lining up to buy it.

Although only 4 choices of food and operating in only 3 states, this company has expanded to 140 locations in 1999.

The business philosophy was simple.
"Give customers the freshest, highest quality foods you can buy and provide them with friendly service in a sparkling clean environment."

Though times have changed, little has changed at In-N-Out. The menu-burgers, fries and drinks-is still the same basic menu customers have enjoyed since 1948. Everything is still made fresh to order. There are no microwaves or freezers. Customers may observe french fries being made from hand-diced, fresh, whole potatoes. And the shakes are made from real ice cream.
(Quote from here)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Curiously, I ordered a cheeseburger.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Plus a fresh french fries.

Holy smoke!!

One bite of them, it is not difficult to figure why the business is so successful.

Everything tasted so fresh, simple and delicious. Nothing unnecessary to spoil the 2 things.

I love the burger so much.

So much until I decided to put that as my new template. :P

Ai yah... now I really regret I only had it once.

*slurp*

So, if you see the In N Out, MUST TRY!!

8 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger sweet said...

hi fish fish (;

long time reader, first time commenter, i enjoy your blogs.

i'm from california and lucky enough to have lots of in n out! yum, but bad for health. tsk tsk.

anyway did you know they have secret menu? http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out

cool huh? okay thats it hope you have in n out again soon (;

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Actually In & Out Burger has their "secret menu" which is not shown but if you know the "secret code" you'll get it.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

OH, when I wrote my comment, Sweet's comment wasn't there yet. But, more prove that there is secret menu.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that burger huge..like pop right in the face big...awesome Dudette!

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

I like burger so much......
anyway, happy new year 2007!!!!!
muak!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

fish fish, LOL! I love the In & Out burger for your template header! It is so fun! Good choice! I laughed when I opened your blog this morning and saw a giant hamburger!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger eVea said...

juz two eyes missing! else it would be more like a burger smiling at us once we enter ur page. haha

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

sweet : Oh, thank you sweet. It always make me really happy to have readers like you. I really appreciate your silent support all this while. Oh, TQ for the link. This is something I don't know. Next time if I make the order, I'll say "Protein Style and Fries "Well done" to make myself sound like a pro In-N-Out. LOL

blackwidow : Hehe, thanks DD. Now I know. Man, that is a fun way for secret menu.

cooknengr : Hey dude, I tambah 2 biji mata. What do you think of it now?

johnny : Same same to you too, brother!! ^_^

lannae : Ok, I hope the eyes didn't shock you one more time again. Oops!

evea : Missing eyes are added!! Heeee... thanks dear, your comment is such a great help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home