Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow~ Oh! Snow~

I slept so deep yesterday. It was a hard time for me to get out of bed this early morning. Somehow I forcefully opened my eyes...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... all my morning dizziness just disappeared with what I saw outside my window.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oolala~~~ SNOW while I was in my dream. ^_^



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not too good for those who were driving to work though. A long slow traffic delayed their time to reach to work in time.

Fish Fish on the other hand, walked to work. :P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I always love the winter breeze. It is so cool and fresh. Mmmmm~~~ the air so yummy. Nice to see white smokes that I exhaled.

However, it was raining and ice raining this morning. I had to walk slower.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cars were nicely covered with a layer of white cold powder.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was indeed "lucky" to experience the snow after only being here less than 5 months since this city has not been having any snow since Jan 2005.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tristan wore these cute beetle snow boots to the work place.

So adorable, weren't they?

Neal who sits beside her look at the boots, "I don't like their eyes staring at me!"

Haha!!! That was funny. ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahahahahaha so funny n cute la the boots!!!

the beatle has DREAMY eyes...kekeek

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

It snows in Glasgow the other day as well but it;s only very short live. Hope it will snow more heavily in near future.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

pink cotton : I like the beetle's smile the most. ^_^

acrix : Oh yes, I'm hoping to see a greater snow too actually in N.C. Let us pray then. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home