Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bumpy Bubba in Baltimore (1) - The learning

Hi guys, I am back to my home sweet home.

The whole trip was truly fantastic.

10 of us, in a bumpy van... Bump, Bump, Bump... up to Baltimore in Maryland.

We decided to name our van - Bumpy Bubba. ^_^

First thing about Baltimore - COLDDDD~~~~~ place for winter. Such a pain for fish fish who loves warm place.

So, what have we done?

MANY!!

First, we went to 2 places for a great learning opportunity.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 1st one was Philips Foods, Inc.

It was a great tour. We learnt so much about seafood processing, especially crab. The general manager taught us many things. We truly appreciated that.

He was even kind enough to let me take pictures during the whole tour. However, sorry everybody, it is not for public as I have promised to him.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next day when we went to have our fabulous dinner in Philips Harborplace, each of us received a cocktail glass for free. Details later. ;)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then, after Philips Food, Inc. and a lunch (details later), we headed to our 2nd location - TIC gums.

It was quite strict. We were not allowed to take pictures inside the premises.

However, the 2 h-tour truly led me to a new point of view. The staffs were very friendly and tried to answer our questions at the best they could.

Just when we didn't expect anything more...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~ each of us received this wonderful bag before we left.

I am so in love with it. Just exactly the type that I like.

Woohoo~~~ a new bag for a change of mood to work :P

This was just the beginning, wait till you see the continuation. ;)

Very tired now. Tata~~~

5 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Just curious. Are you on a training program in the States or working full time?. Hope you don't mind me asking.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

you're one lucky fish to get so many free gifts from your visits. :) Those free gifts look expensive too.. over here if you ever receive free gifts, they are normally cheap stuff. ;p

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

fish... angel said to say sorry to you coz she was not able to contact you before she left... her ring ring card malfunctioned... she left on sunday morning... started work the next day...

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish nice backpack.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Adrian : I am a full time. ^_^

janice : I used the bag today. It was a great bag.

kaye-ys : Thanks dear. Now I know. Hehe... I threatened her I would not Hiew her if she went without saying bye bye. But forgive her lar. Tee hee hee...I was away for a trip, so she wouldn't be able to get me too.

cooknengr : Look very good on my back. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home