Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Grrrr...

My photobucket is not working today. :( I am angry with my internet connection during this time, it is always so terrible. :( High speed my head. :(

Want to upload a lovely cake to show you all also cannot. *geram*

Hopefully tomorrow can upload that.

It has been a very cold day today. Went to do my gym after though as it has been 6 days didn't go because of eating events. -_-"""

With that, I put on another 1 kg in 6 days time. Oh~~~ kowaiiii~~~ All my effort *poof!*

"Time to back to reality, Char Bor, you need to get back to your sweating routine." I said that to myself.

Oh yes, I feel so good now after my 1 hr gym. I think I am addicted to my sweat. :P

So smelly now, time to wash white white, get xiang xiang.

Night~~~

p/s: Some of you might have difficulty in understand some of the terms as I am into the mood to use Japanese, Malay and Chinese in a childish way. Please pardon me. :P

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

I understand aak. :) I also need to get back to my yoga. Haven't been sweating it out.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : I feel more healthy every time after sweat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home