Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My lousy valentine...

...because...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... a 17-month little girl made such an artistic love.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her talented mother made such beautiful chocolate cookies lollipops for us.

Me?

Despite spent 2 hr in the kitchen to form the dough with my milk energy...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...I made some curry puffs that looked quite bad.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Although the filling turned out ok, the coating was as hard as rock.

Man~~~ it was so hard that I think I need some metal teeth to break it.

-_-""" So, no homemade treat from fish fish this year for valentine.

Now, anyone wants these hard-rock curry puffs to throw at your significant half?

9 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Happy valentine's day :) Din go on a date?

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

happy valentine and happy chinese new year to you too. i will be going to dubai tomorrow for work. no chinese new year holiday for me.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, use pie crust recipe. Flour and butter with a little egg wash.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

But did the curry puffs all finished? By who? Got another valentine's day on 15th day of cny. Throw "gam"???

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger lance said...

Happy Valentine's Day Fish Fish!!!! Everything looks good to me. Even though your curry puffs a little extra crispy, must taste good with all that love that went into making it. Can I have one or two? Have a nice CNY!!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, don't you worry about your poor puffs. Try again ;)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

fish fish, sorry the outside did not work out. they look good though! I love curry pastry, and the insides look great! I also like your chicken. I am in a rut when baking chicken, so I think next time will try honey ginger for something different.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

from the pic, your curry puff doesn't look hard at all! in fact it looks soft to me. :p
that chocolate cookies lollipops look very tempting....

Well, happy chinese new year to you.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Got, dating with Mr. Chow.

patrick : Same same to you patrick. Give you a BIG HUG! Hey, blog about your Dubai trip ok. ^_^

cooknengr : Blog it for me. *_*

primrose : Surprisingly, yes. All by my workmates. They are the kindest human being to help me to finish those hard puff. They love it although the thick edge was quite hard. That really made me boosted up my confidence to try again. Oh ya, thanks for reminding. I'll get some "gam" for decorating my house tomorrow. :P Will throw them into my stomach. Tee hee hee...

lance : Happy Valentine's day to you too Lance! If there is a chance and you don't mind taking the risk, I'll will be more than happy to show you my no-rule cooking. :P

serenity : Oh yes, dear. I sure will. I believe in practive makes perfect.

lannae : I am glad I tried to bake those chicken. It was easier than I have thought.

janice : Look can be very deceiving. This is so true for my curry puff. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home