Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow again...

This city did not experience any snow last winter. However, this winter, it snowed for the 2nd time this morning.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The weather news predicted the snow would fall from 8-10am.

Yes, it was almost as accurate as reported.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Regardless the snowy sky, I decided to walk to work.

I love to see the falling snow in front of my eyes.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Step... Step... Step...*

Leaving fish fish's footsteps on the white snow...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...and the white snow landed on my umbrella. ^_^

Ah... I just love fresh snow.

8 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Oh, the snow is so pretty! Good for you to get out and go to work! We got no snow today. Maybe tomorrow.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

HEy Fish Fish is it as a cold as Kyoto ?

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

hey gal... the weather is going crazy. remember it was so cold last year in japan.. this year we only had a total of 4 cold days.. global warming!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

hey fish fish, just started reading your blog. a new fan/reader. will add you as my daily read. love your food blogs. i tried the honey chicken from Brahim's recently. very nice, if you can buy it from your local store.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Probably snowed for the fish fish. :) But I agree with angel. The weather around the world has gone haywired.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : Did it snow in your place the next day?

cooknengr : Nope. Still Kyoto the colder one.

~angel~ : Wow! Any snow? People been saying GLOBAL WARMING here too. Hey, the winter might come later you know? N.C. winter came about 1 month later.

serenity : *wave* Hello dear, nice to see you here. Thank you for reading this blog. Oh yes, I love Brahim's. However, I have never tried the honey chicken. I'll make sure to try one if I see them next time. ^_^

primrose : Yes Frances. Weather around the world have been getting really crazy. But hor, I hope that is not the reason that make you blog not too much lately ler.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger eVea said...

fish, those are pretty large steps... ;)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

evea : Heeee... my way of trying to do some work out on way to work. ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home