Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today, CNY is getting near...

... mom is too busy to even to talk to me for more than 5 min.

... my friend is too busy with her 26th birthday which she will not forget for life as she has her best present - she get her new job. (MC, really proud of you. You'll be the most sexy, hottest and attractive new staff in your new location. Muahaha~~~)

... blogosphere is so boring as people are busy with their CNY.

Me?

I am too busy to edit photos for my work now. :(

I miss homecook CNY meal.

Especially my mom's one. I couldn't help but to saliva dripping when she was mentioning she cooked this, that and those in the phone. I am super jealous with my siblings now. Xi Beh Xing Fu.

Now, this is the time when you will deeply think being alone is not good at all.

Oh well, better sleep early tonight for my free donut tomorrow.

*Donut* *Donut* Slurp~~~

I want hugs.

9 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger cynthiafoo said...

Hey FF~!
WIsh you a Happy Chinese New Year in advance.
I will see Ya Wei tmr night, hopefully.
Cheers!
Gong Xi Fa Chai!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Happy Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Gong Xi!

Yah, it's tough spending CNY away from home. Hopefully your donut will cheer you up!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger mk@tokyo said...

Hi! I'm a Malaysian living in Tokyo now. Actually I've been reading your BLOG for some time already. I know how it feels having to spend CNY alone.. I miss CNY food too!!! I'm also keep a BLOG but seldom update it. Have a look if you're interested.
Lastly, wishing you a Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hug Fish Fish, are you getting Pon de Almondo from Mr. Donut ? How 幸福! wishing you 恭喜發財,心想事成.天天有口福,体重不添加.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Misakichan said...

Happy Chinese New Year FF!!!

Hugs x100 ^________^

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Dear FF! Happy Chinese New Year! What do you have cooking for it?

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthiafoo : Oh! Have a great time with Ya Wei. Blog about it! ;)

smazh : Oh yes, the donut did the magic. But I have a greater magic that made my day even more wonderful!

mk@tokyo : Hello mk! ^_^ Sure, I'll definitely go to read your blog. Thanks!

cooknengr : Ho ho ho... hao da ge, you know what I need the most. Keep eating, no blooming. :P

misakichan : *hug back* Happy Chinese New Year to you too!!

lannae : I had something really great. You'll love it. ;)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Happy New Year. Don't worry. You will survive. Been away for a long long time and I got used to it. :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

adrian : Yah, quite getting used to it already. But still, will be able to go home to celebrate with my family is the best option. Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home