Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

All the way from Japan ;)

Oops! Sorry for not updating these 2 days.

I have a visitor from Japan. Staying with me for a few days now. ^_^ Gosh~~~ it is sure a fun time for us. It is so good to see her again.

That is why I was neglecting my blog a little bit. :P

She hand-carried something all the way from Japan for me. A special request by fish fish. ;)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know this is not something new for those of you in Japan.

I have been missing this like crazy.

Man~~~ should see how high I get when I see it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dooolala~~~ Look at all those donuts!!!

Even though we went for a Chinese buffet that night with my stomach 120% filled, I was still able to take some of these after that. Heeeee...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Six types!

Just microwave for less than 10 seconds, they tasted surprisingly still good.

My workmates were very excited with it too. The Pon De Ring... they enjoyed it.

Pon De Ring was soooo...

ORGASMIC!!!

Tee hee hee...

You just have to try it to get what I mean. ;)

5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Zhi Yong said...

erm.. what's that? what's inside? what flavour? really never seen these b4..

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

That was very nice of you to share such a special treat with new friends and co-workers in NC! Wow!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

zhi yong : Donut. A lot of flavor. A lot of different textures. ;) From Mr. Donut.

lannae : ^_^ More thankful for my friend willing to bring it over for me from Japan. So happy to see my co-workers enjoyed the donuts!!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

yummy....

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

I agree with you, the donut is very nice. I'm lucky to have bought 2 donuts - original donut and the other almond glaze donut from mr.donut at kyoto station.I've never had such nice donut before, the texture is just right.. and it's not too sweet too. The other nice place to get good donut is krispy kreme. i saw one near Shinjuku station, oh boy. the line queuing up for this is at least a mile long..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home