Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Babbling...

It has been a pretty happening week for me.

Broke one of my toenail and couldn't walk properly for the past few days. Feel so good to be able to walk fast again. Gosh~~~ one thing for sure, my clumsiness in real life never change. -_-"""

Want to hit the gym tomorrow!

Busy with paperwork. Worked until 3.00am last night. Got to get back all my sleep this weekends.

Good thing did happen though.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ate an appreciation brunch yesterday. It was the staff appreciation day in my workplace. ^_^



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Homesick. Should be more correct that I missed my mom's homecook so much yesterday's night. So, made some Hakka stuffed tofu with a ground beef and prawn. :P

Nothing if compared to mom's, but I liked it. Just that the tofu texture was too tough and I only used a bit of salt.

Tomorrow will be a more relaxing day for me. Looking forward to welcoming my weekends.

Ok. Will get back to my final Baltimore's post when I gain my energy again.

Need to cook my tomorrow's meal now. Muak! *yawn*

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

The toenail gona hurt >< Erm, do u mind to share the recipe for the tofu? thanks and take care~

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wah, stuffed tofu? Yum! But I like less black soya sauce. How did you break your toe nail?

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Sure. It was easy. I will write down the recipe when I make a better one next time, ok? Still in experimental stage.

primrose : Dear, I didn't use black soya sauce. It was because I used beef instead of pork, that's why it was so dark colour. Errrr... I tell you next time about why I broke my nail when we meet. Hehe... it was quite embarassing. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home