Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bloggers, please help her. ^_^

I received an email 2 days ago from an undergraduate student.

It sounds like this.


Hello..

My name is Nurbani, a student from Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang. I am now taking Bachelor of Science in Human Development in Faculty of Ecology.

(Delete 2nd paragraph)

This is my final semester and i am actually doing a research on bloggers for my project paper. So here, i attached a questionnaires for you to answer. Hope you could spend some time to complete the questionnaires and send it back to me. All information are strictly private and confidential and only for the research purpose.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION


So, dear bloggers, if you want to help her to graduate, please fill up this form and email it back to her. (Need to copy and paste to your word in order to answer the questions).

I say thank you on behalf of her.

p/s: Including 煮饭工程师先生, 闪亮晶晶小姐, 甜蜜奇迹小姐... Help her okay, I know you guys will. Muak!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home