Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bumpy Bubba in Baltimore (7) - The Finale

After a simple breakfast at the hotel, I went to do some simple sight seeing with 2 other trip partners.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We went to see Baltimore's Washington Monument, the first to honor George Washington.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beside the monument, there was a nice Methodist Church.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lovely design.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
However, among all, I liked this sculpture the most. Love the way how this lion stared at me.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Only about 30 min short visit, we have to go back to our hotel. It was time to depart.

Bye~~~ Baltimore. You are beautiful although too cold for me.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Time to get on the road. See this hill-like thing?

Saltsand!!

For?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Snow!

Yes, it was starting to snow when we left Baltimore. The trucks quickly spreaded those saltsand on the road to avoid the road from freezing.

It was a heavy snow.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Soon, the scenery outside our Bumpy Bubba started to get very white. Beautiful view.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
However, it was a pain for our driver aka trip planner. Man~~~ she was great. Despite her 1st time on such a snowy highway with a big van of people, she was really calm and controlled her wheel well.

*applause!!*

We moved in a very slow speed.

It was indeed a very fresh experience for me. I have never encountered a heavy snow on highway. Another great memory for me during the Baltimore trip.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We stopped for fueling up our Bumpy Bubba.

In case if you wonder why there is no car plate number, the wasn't any.

Well, it is not a rule in N.C. So, basically, most of the car you see do not has a car plate in front.

I once asked a friend why...

"Police only chase you from behind." Geeee... what a point.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There were cars tailed behind us to wait for their turn for the gasoline.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
G used the time to throw some snow balls to the Bumpy Bubba. -_-"""



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
While waiting for our turn for Small Number ( a local way in my hometown for saying PEE), the girls fully utilized the time take some pictures. ^_^

Oh ya, this were the 2 Japanese songs I introduced to them during the topic special in the van. The "In" song and the "Out" song. The whole van of people had a very good laugh. Yes, these 2 songs exist.

Our bumpy bubba was full. It was ours turn.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We went to Olive Garden.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was my first time although I have heard about it a few times.

Lonely outside.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Warm inside. Feel so good.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Most of us ordered Zuppe Insalata which is a buffet style of Bread, Salad and Soup.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at those big bowls of salad!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We also ordered 3 types of appetizers.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My favorite was this Bruschetta.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My plate of appetizer.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mmmm~~~ I was so in love with it. Indeed a great finger food for party! Is it easy to make?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The soup was here. It was a fun way to see other members dipping their bread into the soup and enjoy the soupy bread. I didn't order this as I need rice and non-seafood stuff.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was amazing how one of our member still able to order pasta with crab after 2 whole days of seafood. Yes, seafood was enough for me during the 2-day Baltimore.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My braised beef with risotto.

The beef was great. However, the risotto was too cheesy and salty for me. But then, I was in good health, so I finished the whole thing, till the last drop of the gravy. Woolala~~~~



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Although everyone was quite full, we still ordered 3 desserts.

Yes, we finished all of them.

Gosh... we were so full then.

*Burp*

It was such a great trip. Thanks everybody!!

THE END.

6 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Zhi Yong said...

I like your starter there... stolen some to eat in a waitering job during a party & it really taste very good!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish the risotto looks pretty sorry :(

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

Fish Fish... MC's back in town for a week.. So if you'd like to call her.. this is the time to call.. Ed's leaving for Sipadan again today.. Sigh...

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Your app. plate looks good. So, it looks like you had some hard weather to drive in. You need to commend your driver over and over! Good job!

Thanks for sharing your Baltimore Trip with me. Sorry the food did not seem good where you went. Next time, try going to Little Italy for dinner, and Annapolis for crab cakes and then ice cream.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Holly said...

fish fish, it is sooo easy to make. Chop up some really good tomatoes (I suppose you can use canned chopped tomatoes, but it won't be as good), add a couple tbs of chopped garlic, and chopped fresh basil. Add some balsamic vinegar and some olive oil. stir, cover and let sit (in fridge) for at least one day. Stir the mixture every time you pass the kitchen.

After a day or so, it is done! Just add to sliced french bread or toast wedges, etc.

I don't add cheese to it, but you could probably shave some parm. cheese on top if you want. Enjoy. :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

zhi yong : Tsk tsk tsk... don't let your boss find out. ;)

cooknengr : *nod head*

kaye~ys : Oh, so fast back to Kuching again. Thanks for the info.

lannae : Thanks for the recommendation. I will put them in my list if I do go to Baltimore again.

holly : I prefer without cheese too. ^_^ Thanks!! I'll try to make one with your recipe one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home