Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fuchuk Beef Madras Curry

This is such a lazy weekend for me. I need to complete my work today, yet I still not even take a look at it. Just hope that I don't end up sleeping after 2.00am again. -_-""" Bad bad habit!

Looking at the very beautiful yet cold weather outside, I decided to drag myself to get some meat for my freezer.

My Brahim's Madras Curry has expired. :P Too good to throw away though.

So, with the combination of 1 pack of Fuchuk and 1 lb of beef...

After 1.5hr of slow cooking...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralala~~~ my plate of dinner for tonight.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oolala~~~ look at the nicely charred surface of the beef. This time, I decided to add one boiled egg to cook with the curry. Just have to ignore those colesterol sometimes, especially when you know you are in your hormone-imbalance days.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mmmmmm~~~~ sooooo good. The soft fuchuk absorbed the goodness of the curry gravy. It has been more than 9 months since I last tasted a curry fuchuk. My mom like to put some soysauce, I did the same. Oh~~~ just closed my eyes and I could imagine I was eating on my dining table at my Meow Meow's house.

I can't wait for my same plate of meal again for tomorrow's lunch and dinner.

*slurp~~~*

Ok, time for me to start my paperwork. Tata~~~

4 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Hey..FF,
I can get Brahim curry too.. can you tell me how you cooked yours..??
Well i can't get fuchuk here .. but sometimes.. i get lucky.. when someone goes up to the city.. ;)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, need some curry leaves ? I'll send some seeds and you can plant them at the green house at Ag Dept

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Certainly, it is my pleasure. If you don't have fuchuk, potato will be a good option too. Just brown your meat with 1 tablespoon cooking oil. After the surface turned charred, add in the curry and water. Simmer for 30 min, then add in potato for another 20 min. Done. If you want it to be more salty, add in some soy sauce. If you want your meat to be more tender, can cook longer time before add in the potato. You want your potato to be cook yet still remain the nice firm texture, so don't overcook it. Good luck! ;)

Cooknengr : Hey, I think a better option will be you plant, then you send it to me. Ha!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Thanks..FF..!! how was the taste anyways..?? good..??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home