Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Godiva-style Tuxedo

Yesterday's night, after off-line, my mood was good.

I decided to do something that I rarely do, especially in the middle of the night.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I pulled out my 2 bottles of Godiva Liqueur that I received last Christmas and made myself a glass of good drink. The black is Godiva Liqueur and the white is Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.

From its recipes' website, I found one that was perfect to use these 2 to make a great drink.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralalala~~~

A lovely glass of Tuxedo! decorated with my favorite Dark Lindor.

Woolala~~~ my sweet Godiva with the kick from the alcohol.

Oh yah~~~ I was feeling high after that.

I slept for 9 hr after that. ^_^

I love Godiva.

6 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

I love Godiva liqueur too! Sometimes I just have it mixed with milk to make a chocolate milk. Yum. I love the detail of the Lindor chocolate truffle on the rim. Very fun!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Di said...

It looks so yummy and delicious! I wish I could have something like that after work. (^__^)

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

FF..u very selfish.verey belanja me also. =P
you3 fu4 zi4 ji3 xiang3..

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae : ^_~ Guess what lannae, that is exactly what I am thinking, to add milk to it next time.

di : I didn't know the existance of Godiva liqueur until my friend gave these to me. :P

cynthia : No no, fish fish very generous one. You see, I share with you this time on my blog. Next time, I share the real one with you ar~~~ Ok?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Huai Bin said...

OMG fish fish! I didn't know Godiva makes chocolate liquor. You must share with me.

You must!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

huai bin : Okie. ^_^ I'll get a whole bottle for you then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home