Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It feels so good to be spring again ^_^

The weather was getting warmer since last weekends.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was so nice that some tree flowers began to bloom.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This flower reminded me of the Sakura in Japan so much. Although this was smaller and not as huge bunch as sakura, it has similar soothing effect on me.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I decided to go to the US$1.50 Cinema to watch a nice movie. Only 20 min walking distance from my apartment. First time for me to watch movie alone in U.S.

It felt so good to be able to walk with light cloths on. ^_^ The sky was so blue. Everything just looked beautiful to me.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I watched Happy Feet. Great movie. Even cried because it touched my heart. :P (Yes, I have a "Tear" mole, and yes, I cry a lot) -_-"""

After the movie, it was still not yet 4.00pm. Since the time started tuned to be 1 hr earlier than winter on that day, I was still in time to watch a 2nd movie before the day turned dark.

I lined up again. :P Yes, I bought a 2nd ticket. This time, it was The Pursuit of Happyness. Another good movie. Cried again at the end although didn't cry as much as in the 1st one.

Hehe... it was really a great weekend for me to welcome my spring.

Gosh~~~ US$3 only for 2 awesome movies. I'll definitely do this again.

How did you welcome your spring?

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger mk@tokyo said...

fish fish. very lovely flower photos :) I've posted some flowers photos too last week. Check it out when u're free. Can't wait for sakura to bloom coz' there's 2 sakura tree infront of my room :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Wah~~~ I saw the sakura mochi and the yakiniku tabehoudai. Tabetai!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home