Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Out of NC again

^_^ This time I am going to Georgia. 3 days 2 nights.

Lalala~~~ another green spot on my U.S. states map.

I'll tell you guys about the trip later when I get back on Sunday.

Tata~~~

p/s : March 30 is mom's birthday. Somehow, she mistakenly thought 29 was 30. Pity mom, kept thinking why none of her children remembered her birthday. Turned out she got a wrong calendar in her mind. LOL Of course we do remember mom!! WE LOVE YOU!! MUAK!!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

my uncles owns few restaurant in Georgia. hopefully this is not too late to tell you.

They call Top Spice. =)
Tell him you know me. He will look after you.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger eVea said...

great.. more pics to see then. hope u have a safe trip. :)

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Zhi Yong said...

have a nice trip ahead..

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : Ai yar dear, I was not in Atlanta. I was in Athens.

evea : thanks eve. I am back. ;)

zhi yong : ^_^ Back. A nice trip indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home