Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, March 26, 2007

QUICK!! JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO) SCHOLARSHIP 2008 application ends soon!!

Hello!

Here is a little announcement for those of you in Malaysia who are interested to study in Japan for FREE with nice amount of scholarship every month. More than enough for you to survive.

Apply for MONBUKAGAKUSHO!!

You can apply for UNDERGRADUATE (Bachelor) or POSTGRADUATE (Master and PhD) now!

However, your application form must reach the Embassy of Japan before 4:00 pm 30th March 2007 (Friday) to qualify.

Sorry for such late notification, was very busy with other things until forgot about it.

Still in time though if you act now.

I only knew about the scholarship 2 days before the due date and they received my application just 2 hours before the closing time. The result, I ended up in Japan for 5 years of priceless excitement. Read my blog to see what a great life I had in Japan.

^_^ Feel itchy in your heart now? Why not make it into a reality? It would be a great experience even with the application process.

I fought for my fortune. Now, it is your turn!

Good luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Michael said...

The main thing about scholarships is you must keep on applying for them and don't stop. That is the only way and don't get discouraged either. My wife kept applying and applying every day and she finally got mothers scholarships awarded to her. I never knew these kinds of scholarships exist but they do to help moms go back to college. We could not afford it otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home