Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vote For Me Please, Pretty Please~~~

Updated Note : This post will remain on the top until March 16, Friday. Please view it with Internet Explorer as Firefox and Netscape will make it looks very weird. One more thing, if you want to help me by linking this post into your blog too, fish fish will No Teeth Also No Forget. ^_^



My sweetie friend voiced her "Please~~~". Coincidently, I am meowing my "Pretty Please~~~" too. *wink wink* *Meow~~~*

Please vote for both of us. Go to her blog for the detail on hers.

You see, I submitted 5 pictures for a photo competition in N.C.

The voting is now open until March 16, 2007.

Here is how you can vote. Simply write the number you want to vote to this email address

rtp.chinesephoto2007@gmail.com

You can vote 5 pictures for category Nature and 5 pictures for category Culture. Here is the link for the rules (in Mandarin). Here are the other photos in the competition.

To make your job much easier to vote for me, I have put the number on each photo that I submitted with the description to tell you what they are about. So, move your fingers now for me, please.

This is my 1st time doing such a request, so please move your fingers for me before the closing date. ^_^ Thank you~~~

Here are the pictures.

The first three were in the Nature category - N0553, N0554 and N0555.


N0553 - Drizzling

My first time saw a "full" rainbow. It was after my diving in Sematan, Kuching. Well, it was beyond word for this priceless moment of mine. The whole photo was a great composition for me. Twin colorful rainbow was connecting the lush green forest of the Borneo swamp land. Ray of golden sun at dusk and rolling dark cloud were harmonized by drizzling rain and flowing muddy water. Villagers were hiding from the rain in the old-time wooden boats, except a guy in blue with his blue umbrella was walking towards the jetty. Movement in the stillness.


N0554 - Dying Forest

My favorite shot when I went to Odaigahara, Japan. This was once a living forest but rain and typhoon slowly turning it into a dying land.



N0555 - Searching

A snowy morning in Kyoto, Japan. Heavy snow, dark sky and hidden sun. The flying eagles were searching for something in different direction.



The next 2 are in the Culture category - C0551 & C0552.


C0551 - A Leisure Meal

Early autumn along Uji River. A very nice windy day. A cruising boat was slowly moving across the river. Shoes were aligned nicely on both sides of the deck, leaving a small walking path in between. On the boat, a guy was gulping his tea with one hand and taking food with chopsticks with another. Meanwhile, the lady facing him was sipping her tea with both hands.


C0552 - Little Zen

Historical big buddhas and bright pinky little buddhas of new age shared the same water from the modern plastic cups.

The end.

I am depending on your votes!!!

THANKS!!! Muak~~~

7 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

hey FF..you got ALL my votes!
I have already entered 5 photos as well!
Gamateh!!!
My photos not that good..but i still want ppl to rate FIVE stars for me. ekekek

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

Hey FF, I put in 3 votes for you so "Good Luck" & I hope you win something ;)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia & serenity : Muak!!! Thanks for the support. ^_^ I'll tell you if I win something then.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger lance said...

Done..........Good luck FF!!!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Done!! Good Luck or..

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger mk@tokyo said...

I've put in 3 votes for you! Good luck :)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

^_^ I'm touched your guys effort to help me. Thank you~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home