Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Bruegger's Bagels - Truly Good ;)

This is such a busy week for me. I am not lazy, I just don't have the time for it. Next week, blogging will be back to normal, hopefully.

Today, I want to share a good lunch with you all. Simple but great.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went to eat lunch with a friend. We decided to go to Bruegger's Bagels.

It is actually pretty near to my house. Ironically, a foodie like me never get a chance to go there although I have heard a few good reviews about it. So, I was truly thrilled to agree this place when my friend suggested it.

We decided to share our lunch. :P



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One western softwich. Half was mine. ^_^

This square bagel-like sesame sandwich was big, soft and cutie square.

The filling was a generous combination of egg, roasted red peppers, green peppers, red onions, cheddar cheese, bacon and chipotle sauce.

Mmmm~~~ yum yum~~~ definitely a great thing for lunch.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A lunch in a bagel's shop will not be perfect without their signature bagel!

We decided to get a smoked salmon in rosemary olive oil bagel. Fresh from the oven when I ordered it! Lucky~~~

The beautiful layer included smoked salmon, plain cream cheese, tomato, red onions and capers.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Boolala~~~ irresistible!!

Crunchy and melty cold filling with crispy and chewy hot bagel - such a sinfully good blending.

I love the accent of capers in it.

Try it, you will love it too. *slurp*

4 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

i like your bagel photos.. esp the first one, it looks like the bagel is floating in the air. why is the bkgnd black?
i haven't had a bagel for a long time, can hardly get bagel in kch. i remember we used to have a bagel shop at central park area about 10 yrs ago. It closed about a year later. sad.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Zhi Yong said...

Its photoshop.. Bagel looks nice.. wondered if i could get it here?

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

But capers are sour right? All along, I thought bagels are round. Hehe!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Hehe... I photoshopped ths background. Just having little fun with it. ;)

zhi yong : Well, I don't know if it is available over there. Should have, try to look for one. ^_^

primrose : The capers tasted sweet actually. I am not sure if the softwich was bagel, it tasted more like a loaf. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home