Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Celebrating the 10th

I am back to my home sweet home. Feel so good to be back, to be able to sleep on my hard bed.

The hotel beds that we had in Athens, Georgia were great for people who love soft beds. However, it was too soft for me.

After did my weekly groceries quickyly, I clept for almost 3 hrs. Mmmm~~~ love it!!

On the other note, I just marked another state in U.S. that I have visited on my map book.

^_^ I have visited the 10th if included Washington D.C. Woohoo~~~

I hope I will be able to go to all one day. *dreaming* :P

Happy April Fool. Somehow on this day, it always remind me of two friends who were born on this day too. How many of your friends were born on this day too?

5 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

hey Fish Fish, i have 2 as well. one is 37 years old and another is my godchild, age 1 today. welcome back to your comfy bed ;)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger mk@tokyo said...

hei. fish fish. sakura is in full bloom in Japan. what a coincidence. I have 2 friends b'day on 1st April 2!!!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, the one born on JAn first, is the king!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

hey fish fish, name all the states! Since I have been reading your blog, there is CA, NC, MD, and GA. I think there was MI too maybe? Where else? That could be a good guessing game!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

serenity: Wow! The two are separated by 3 rounds of Chinese horoscope!

mk@tokyo : Hey dear, I just put up some Sakura songs. ;)

cooknengr : And super Zhi Lian Kuang also.

lannae : The remaining are Louisiana, first state I visited in U.S. Also, MA, NY, NJ, DC & Virginia. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home