Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hooters - a different place to eat

*naughty smile* Those of you in U.S. probably are Oolala~~~ing now with the title.

Oh yes, I am going to introduce something unique in U.S. Something that will not likely be seen in Malaysia. They do have one in Singapore's Clark Quay.

For those of you that are outside U.S., if you have no idea what I am talking, read further down. ;)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralala~~~ this is what I am talking.

HOOTERS.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All the staffs have great smiles...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
... and sexy firm round butts.

If you think this place is strictly for the adults, then you are so wrong.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is 100% a franchise family restaurant!! See the kids in the picture? They are the proof.

Want to read more about Hooters, you can always do that in wikipedia's site.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went on Saturday. Coincidently, there was buy 10 get 10 free promotion. Very good deal. I tried the simple battered wings. It was okay.

Hmmm... next time I'll make sure I try their signature Buffalo wings. I heard they are good. Are they?

Oh yes married guys and papas, want to ooze beautiful girls in public legally with your wife and kids around? This will be a good option. Tee hee hee...

7 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

Happy Labour's Day to you! Does the States celebrate Labour's Day on 1 May? I guess not.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, are those hooters real ?

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger kayatan said...

That is the 1st place my sis wanted to go when she got here.
But, my poor sis did not have a chance cos my dh is too conservative to kakuan this place :).
But we have even more liberal hooters in our carribean type of restaurant here. The waitress wear even less than those in hooters. I went there with my gfs of course, not with hubby :).

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : In U.S., it is Sept 3.

cooknengr : You mean which part?

kayatan : Haha... Hooters is a "family restaurant", so too less clothes not good. :P

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, check out my favorite shirt when I visit Hooter's

http://www.cooknengr.com/blog2/archives/miscimg/
050507_titty_01.jpg

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

FF, did you really blog about Hooters? LOL.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cookengr : Muaahahahhaha... if you wear that to Disneyland, gosh... you will spoil all the kids' good dream on hello kitty. :P

lannae : I did. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home