Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's strawberry time!

I went to farmers' market last Saturday. The spring breeze was so strong, everything just felt so bright and wonderful.

Among them, I totally fell in love with one of the spring thing.

STRAWBERRY!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oolala~~~ tray by tray of fresh ripe strawberries were waiting for people to buy them.

All the stalls were "begging" us to taste the strawberries for FREE!! They all tasted great and CHEAP!

I wish I could buy more but I only have one stomach.

Mmmm~~~ Sweet juicy red strawberries... the perfect thing to start a good spring. ;)

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

the strawberries look so fat and sweet.. i wish i could grab it from my screen and put it in my mouth

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

eat them with ice-cream, whipped cream, yum!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Fat and sweet, I like the phrase!

serenity : My way of eating strawberry - the Japanese way - with condensed milk. Try it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home