Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My 1st Bisque Art ;)

Art was one of my weakest subject when I was a student. Even until today, I am still the so call "non-artistic" fish fish. Sad but true.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Somehow, crazy enough, I went to a Bisque Art to challenge this weakness of mine.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, Melissa came all the way from Japan to pay me a short visit. Coincidently, Tristan was going for a pottery painting with a group of people. We decided to join.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These girls were fast in choosing and making their decision. (Look at Melissa who was still looking around for the write piece to paint. LOL)

After much pondering around like Melissa, I decided to draw on something easy and flat - a bowl. :P



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Melissa and her art piece - cute pair of geta. ^_^

After 2 hrs of silent full concentration on my painting...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fish Fish's fish!! was born.

This was before the high-heat and shining.

After a week...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Arttralalala~~~

^_^ Geeee... it actually turned quite cute!! For the 1st time, I was actually proud of my art piece. Tee hee hee... my pioneer!! I like it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know, fish does not have beautiful lashes, but this one is special because it is Fish Fish's fish. :P



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The one and only fish by Fish Fish.

Ok, please let my nose high high for once, tell me you like it too. Thank you~~~ *_*

8 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

fish fish, i like your bowl very much, it's very colourful and bright. I think the bowl will make anyone happy just by looking at it. :)

is it expensive to go for pottery painting? There must be a lot of fun stuff to explore in US.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

i like it! its v cute n unique

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger mk@tokyo said...

fish fish..kawaii!! :) I think you got art talent la!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

That is a very nice Fish Fish's Fish bowl!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Di said...

very cute and happy looking! I love bright and pretty bowls like urs

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Zhi Yong said...

fish fish's fish does look nice there!! its cute~

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

now u tempt me to do more art work..

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Thanks girl. Well, they charged for entrance fee and pottery fee. I think mine cost about US$17.

13th panda : Thank you~~~

mk@tokyo : Hehe... I love to hear that. Maybe I should try more artistic attempts. :P

lannae : Yah, it came out better than I have thought. ^_^

di : The girl worked there taught me some simple yet good rule, so that helped me in deciding the colours I wanted to apply.

zhi yong : Thanks. Happy to hear praising from a guy. Tee hee hee...

cynthia : Haha... do girl. I want to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home