Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Busy with season finales

This week was such a busy time for me with the TV.

So glad everything came to an end yesterday night.

Three happy endings that I wanted.

Tessa got the final rose in The Bachelor. She has very beautiful legs.

Apolo Anton Ohno won the Champion in Dancing with the Stars. I love his speed and accuracy.

Finally, Jordin won the American Idol. Woohoo!!! Didn't waste I voted 3 times for her that night. Well, I like Blake too, he is a gentleman. However, in term of singing, I prefer Jordin.

Gosh, feel so relief that all the finales have ended.

It is time for great outdoor.

I will start to go to the gym starting next week. I promise myself. :P No more couch potato for me in the summer. ;)

Now, how do you want to enjoy your summer? ^_^

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

I'll be spending my summer discovering Germany.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice : Wah~~~ so good! How long are you going? Make sure you drink a lot of German beer. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home