Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Free Laundry Days

Have you ever heard of such special day?

I have. Even experienced it today. :P

The coin laundry rooms in my apartments are giving free laudry for all the residents from this Friday until Sunday. They never did this before, this was the 1st time. Lucky me!

Hard to believe! But it was real.

I heard the morning situation was like the day after Thanksgiving, longggggg queue. Thank goodness the evening was pretty empty. Only me and another lady.

I walked up and down the stair many times just to get my laundry loads done today.

What a workout. No play play.

Winter blankets and bed sheets now very fresh.

Happy Happy! Surprisingly, free laundry was something really fun. ^_^

I hope they will make it an annual event. Woohoo!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I could not believe Chinese would work for free ...ok lame joke.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Know lame still want to put. -_-"

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Wow..!! that's nice..!! and we say.. nothing is free.. hahhaa!! that proofs us wrong.. eh..??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home