Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Nutties are driving me crazy!

Chocolates were my winter snack. When the season was over, the craving was over too.

Then new season comes, meaning new craving kick in. :P

For me, I crave for nuts, a lot of nuts in spring.

I love nuts, especially assorted nuts.

However, prepacked asssorted nuts seldom give me combination that I want.

How to solve that problem?

Hehe... simple.

I will buy the nuts that I like and made my own assorted nuts.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralalala~~~ my kind of nuts. Trader Joe's is a good place for me to hunt for good yummy nuts with reasonable price.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oolala~~~ look at my glittering candied walnut, crunchy roasted unsalted cashew nut and macadamia...

Mmmmm~~~ just too good to resist.

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

i love nuts too.. crunchy ones.. hehe..i find that the peanuts in US is much bigger than the ones we have in kch. guess everything is extra large in US. :p

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

I had difficulty posting comments last week. Hope this goes through. I love macadamia nuts. The honey coated ones. Yuum! And I think I'm allergic to cashews.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

janice dhing : Yes, they are. Big long and yummy!

primrose : Hey dear, how have you been doing? Job have been making me tired in doing long blogging lately. Nut allergy is one of the 8 most allergic food. Peanut is the most serious one in U.S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home