Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

To all the mommies

Happy Mother's Day. ^_^

I called home and said "I Love You" to her.

My mom went to celebrate with her mom in a simple way. Eating lunch in a quiet restaurant and gossiping all kinds of things. The same friend of mom bumped into her again and paid for her lunch once again.

Ah~~~ everything was almost the same, except that I was not there to hear all the fun neighbourhood news from these 2 great moms.

I miss mom and grandma.

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

i bet you do! i miss mine very much too. mothers are precious :) i don't mean it in a "smeagol" way.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

serenity : Yap, mommies are priceless. My PRECIOUS~~~!! Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home