Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Celebrating summer?

Today marks the first day of summer in U.S.A. Beautiful day outside.

As usual, I was busy with my work. On the way home, although it was around 8.30pm, it was still bright.

I happily listened to my iPod while walking on the sidewalk with merry feet.

All of a sudden, I stopped.

There was a guy at the car park on my right. No other people except me and him.

He was walking to his car in a slow and steady way. His socks and and shoes were neat.

You know what? That were the only outfit on his body.

o_O""" I thought something was wrong with my eyes.

Nope, I was confirm with the black hairy patch in between his crotch. I could even see the short soft little thing was swaying up and down while he was walking.

Instantly, I looked away. Pretended I didn't see anything, I couldn't help but laugh a little. He noticed me, he looked at me with a normal expression. Then, he continued to walk to his car and went away while I was waiting for light green to cross the road.

Just when he went into his car, other cars past by. -_-""" I wish these cars would exist earlier. Just to witness this "beautiful" moment with me too.

Gosh~~~ was he celebrating summer? Why am I always "lucky" to encounter this kind of bizarre thing?

So, Lor Bong Kor, while you were happily show off your tent, you surely defeated by this guy by a horse nose. Muahhahhahaha...

9 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I am sure the tent pole is not soft enough to be 大搖大擺. :)

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

ang moh in germany sun tan nude in the public park.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Turtle said...

Eh, most gwailo don't celebrate summer like that.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

flash, flash..oops! i mean fish fish, i think it was meant for your "private" viewing only. haha! good that u kept yr cool. reacting otherwise would only satisfy him further :)

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

LOL! I wish you had a camera ready to capture the moment. Oh well.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger eVea said...

geeez... ppl here need to pay to watch it, but u guys over there can watch, feel, touch and smell, juz in front of u for free.. haha.. so, enjoy ur summer! ;P

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Nvm, you can walk with a vertical teddy bear tent, I am sure it will be equally entertaining.

janice : Oh yes, europe was much more open that U.S. Did you join in too? :P I will if I am there. Tee hee hee...

turtle : Ya lor. I showed my workmate, she was very surrpised that it happened here. ha!

serenity : He did not seem like a pervert to me. His motive is still a mystery to me. Guess I will never find out.

kitikate-san : I did bring my camera in my bag. But better not lar.

evea : Yeeee? Got this kind of show in Kuching kah? Have you seen one? Tell me! I want to pay to watch one next time. Tee hee hee...

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Eeeewwwkkk..!! you just met a flasher..!!! Next time.. show him the action of snipping his willy off.. hahhahahha!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Errrrr... I need to learn some karate first for defence. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home