Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lucky~~~

Gosh~~~ I think I am super lucky today. Two minutes after I reached home, heavy stormy rain started. It feels so good now listening to the rythm of that falling rain, but it sure would be a totally different story if I have to be in that rain without any umbrella.

Played my neopets until 3.30am this morning. Then woke up at 8.30am. Seriously lack of sleep. Even my friend said my eyes look sleepy. -_-"""

To make the situation worse, I worked from 9.30am to 10.00pm non-stop just now. Stood until leg was numbed.

Seriously have to adjust this, not 18 anymore, I don't want wrinkles to show on my face too early. *scary~~~*

Ok, time to play my neopets for a while before take my bath and go to sleep. That is why I don't get myself any PSP or DS Nintendo. I get addicted to game super easily.

Are you easily addicted to games and virtual pets too?

5 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

where are your beach photos? no miss universe/america swimsuit pageant kah?

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I tried to post a comment in your earlier post but the verify word picture wouldn't come up :(.

Due to the recent discovery of my new "delicate" condition, my husband says I'm not allowed to ride for a while :P. But I did have some helmet cat ears at one point. Hehehe

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Wow..!! you stylo-malo lah..!! play neopet until 3am..!!! i salute you lah.. :)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Fuyoh! Talk about game. I downloaded a mobile game called Diamond Rush on my new phone and gosh! I was an addict. I played till the wee hours and psst, I play during work on silent. I got frustrated when I don't get to proceed to next levels and I was jumping with joy when I completed a level. Wah! I real addict wor. Until I dream about it. My mum call me for dinner also I ask her to wait long long. Haha!! What is there to play in a neopet wor?

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

serenity : Hehe... me too far away from the pageant quality, no need to make your guys eye painful ler.

jasmine : Cat ears helmet? Sound cute!

mamabok : Hehe... I salute myself too. :P

primrose : Wah dear, you very geng too. Now, should I really tell you the charm of Neopet? I scare later you become like me ler, play until 3am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home