Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pigging out at Grand Asia Buffet

I was such a pig tonight.

Why?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Went to eat buffet with a bunch of friends at this Grand Asia Buffet.

A very rich choices of dishes.

We were spoilt for only US$12.

I have never ate so many plates of food for a long time. It sure was fun to do that again, although the aftermath was another story.

How many plates that I had?

Haha...

Let us count it together.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plate 1... some good, some okay, some :( I was surprised they serve crawfish, although it was only so so.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plate 2 - 10 pieces of nice but almost similar americanized sushi. Will be much much better without the cream cheese. Pretty good sushi in term of the rice and freshness.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plate 3 - a more Japanese originated sushi. 7 pieces of raw sushi. These were good. After so long didn't eat good sushi, I considered these were pretty nice quality sushi.

Man~~~ I ate 17 sushi!! Can you believe that was just a small potion of what I have ate in one dinner?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plate 4 - crab leg, frog leg, duck leg... and... errrr... banana leg. :P



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plate 5 - more legs and some cold choices.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plate 6 - some fiber to make me feel better. The fried rice was one of the worst I have tasted. Have to spit it out after put it into my mouth. The fried rice was the only leftover I had that night.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralala~~~ finally my 7th plate. Yeah, one can never end a buffet without a fruits and dessert plate, isn't it? ;)

Heeeee... I think I deserve to salute myself for being such a sporty pig to chomp so many things. I ate all the food I took, except the fried rice.

Now, do you think you want to salute my big appetite? Give me a *salute* then. Muahahahha...

BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP~~~~ *Oops! Excuse me.*

9 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, wait till the FOBs found this place..it'll be all down hill from there.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger mia said...

yay! hurray for woman who eats :P

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

we hv a similar one here for $6.50. hee..hee! it's called International Chinese Buffet - whatever it means?! hv u tried churrascaria?

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Fish Fish, you actually found an Asian buffet in the south USA that is decent and you would want to eat 7 plates worth? Wow. It must not have been too bad.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger obachan said...

What a big progress from the time we went to the sweet paradice 90 min. (remember?) together!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Shhhh... I don't want this good place to be discovered by them. But then, I felt myself like a FOB that night. Tee hee hee...

mia : ^_^ I am a woman not scare to eat. I LOVE TO EAT!!

serenity : churrascaria? Apa itu?

lannae : Oh yes, not bad at all lannae. Except for that fried rice, the worst of all I have tried.

obachan : もちろん!! またいつかそう言うチャンスがあるかな~~~ あの時とて楽しみだったよ! オバちゃん元気?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Chen said...

wow, u really can eat :D

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Yalor..! what's with the cheese and sushi..!! they had that in halifax too.. i was so disappointed..!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Paiseh. :P

mamabok : Thinking bout it now make me feel geli.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home