Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pork Floss Hummus Sandwich

I was pretty lazy last week. For almost every lunch during my working days, I ate the same thing.

I used only 3 simple ingredients.

A long loaf of whole wheat bread.
A ready-to-use hummus. I chose red bell pepper hummus.
Finally, Chinese pork floss.

It was a very simple step to prepare the sandwich.
Spread a tablespoon of hummus over a piece of oven-heated bread. Top pork floss over the hummus. Cover it with another piece of bread.

The fun thing is, you can use different substitution for each of the ingredient according to your own choice. Multi grain bread with spinach and artichoke hummus with chicken floss. Ciabatta with garlic hummus with beef floss. So many variations you can play with.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tralala~~~ a simple, healthy yet yummilicious pork floss hummus sandwich that stopped my hunger for the past whole week. ;)

So, how was the taste when Middle East met with East? I love it! ^_^

4 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

are you associating pork with middle east ?

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

haha! this is a very daring sandwich. what about chicken floss to make it "kosher" and "halal". no lah, i m just kidding. i m sure it is a great sandwich. i will try it soon.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

patrick : Duh~~~ no lah. i am associating Hummus with Middle East.

serenity : ;) Of course. That is why I say chicken floss and beef floss. :P Errr... is there any beef floss?

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Can't find good pork floss here.. :( the ones i saw in Halifax this monday.. weren't the ones i am used to.. so i rather forgo it.. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home