Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer is the time for outdoor!

I have been quite slow in blogging lately. Weekdays busy with work. By the time get back home, I am almost like a half-dead fish.

The night only turn dark at 9.00pm now. It is so good to stay outside. Don't even watch any TV at the moment, nothing to see.

Weekends, one by one of unexpected events lining up for me to join. Man~~~ you can really see how people love summer in America. They try to do outdoor activities as much as possible. No umbrellas for sun nor rain. They just know how to appreciate both extreme weathers.

Last weekends alone, I went to North Carolina Zoo on Saturday with a big group of people. The visiting was a nice one. Great weather indeed. Photos of big animals will come in this weekends.

Sunday, a friend asked me to watch Miss Potter with her in $1.50 cinema. The movie was good. I am absolutely so in love with $1.50 cinema. Can watch as much movies as I want without thinking about the money. :P

Boss was hinting me my workload will be getting more. -_-""" More stress.

I wish I have more time and mood to do blogging. I really wish. Not just a few sentences, but a nice written one. It usually takes me a few hours to complete one. :P

But then, summer is really the time for great outdoor. Haha... I think I am going to be slow in blogging in summer.

Have a good summer, everyone. ^_^

7 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, our movie ticket is $10.5

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

how's the storyline for Miss Porter? the last movie i watched was Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End abt 2 weeks ago. yr tixs are extremely cheap! the cheapest around my area is $4.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHHH $1.50 movie?? after conversion to rm still cheaper...

i went to watch pirates of the caribbean at riverside cineplex last week and it costed me rm10 :(

lol

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Janice Dhing Woon said...

Fish fish, i've arrived in Germany. and it's indeed summer here.. my hotel room doesn't have air-con.. i requested a fan.
the skies only get dark at 10pm. so i still have plenty of time to explore germany after work. :)

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

You have a good summer too..FF..!! no worries about blogging..! blog whenever you feel like it.. ;) you really have to enjoy the summer.. before the bad weather hits again..!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

OMG! $1.50 movie!!!
When will Japan ever gonna have this system?! T___T

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : You watch one, I watch 10.

serenity : I will have to wait until it comes to this cheap cinema. :P I heard the movie was 3 hrs, and quite confusing if compared to the 1st and 2nd.

pink cotton : Oh yes dear. As cheap as when Star Cineplex sells tickets on Movie Day. ;)

janice : Enjoy your time! ^_^ Don't forget about the German beers and sausages. ;)

mamabok : Yes, only 3 months. Just have to appreciate it more.

nightraveller : Very unluikely, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home