Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harry Potter : An IMAX Experience

You hear people talking about Harry Potter everywhere, be it the Movie or the Book.

I joined in the fun too... in a more different way. ;)

I paid US$1, in return I was given an IMAX ticket that worth US$11 to watch Harry Potter.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the proof. :P



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was my first time watching a movie in an IMAX theatre.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was absolutely a very fresh experience too have a huge screen that showed a 3D finale of Harry Potter.

In fact I was a bit dizzy because of the "real movement". :P

Are you interested to watch it too in IMAX? ^_^

7 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Those harry porter movies are great...anyway i'm not a big fan...

Keep in touch!:)

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

i love harry potter but i dont think i would have watched it in imax..

would be too dizzy..

link my new food blog! check me out! =)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish do they show blue films in IMAX ? That would be interesting :)

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger child-prodigy said...

hmm, it was an okay movie! I think it could have been better, but there's two more to go anyway.

Have you been back to Malaysia lately? You should move to Canada and blog from there haha

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Cook - I've heard of blue films in 3D but not at IMAX - it's a family business lah.

We went to a movie/grill that had awesome hotdogs to see the movie.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Pazuzu said...

hhmm.. this one a bit boring le..

slow ..

http://www.redspot.com.my/pazuzu

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

johnny : Hey Johnny, long time now sound from you. How have you been doing?

ginger : Ok ginger. Will check you blog then. ;)

cooknengr : Oh yeah. Let me know if you happened to know any.

child-prodigy : Ha! I don't know how I am going to survive on the cold then in canada.

jasmine : Woooo~~~ Jas, have you ever watched one?

pazuzu : Well, I was hoping it to be better. But better than nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home