Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Meow Meow is turning 3

I am blogging for 3 years today.

1st year was in Kyoto.

2nd year was in Kuching.

This year is in North Carolina.

So, will I still be blogging next year this time? Only time will tell.

Will I still be in North Carolina, I think yes.

I gain so much from blogging, including you guys who have been with me for these years.

Thank you.

It amazed me how much foods I have eaten for the past 3 years. :P I am going to eat even more. ^_^ Hopefully, once my Neopets fever is over, I will blog in a daily basis.

I love my meow meow, happy birthday. ^_^

9 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger drstel said...

happy anniversary dear fishfish! ....best wishes for even more exciting adventures!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wow! Very diverse. Keep eating. :p

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish Fish, happy 3 to Meow Meow Meow!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

happy 3rd. anniversary and continue blogging!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Kuishinbo~Meow!!
Hope to see you soon :D

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger eVea said...

Happy belated Birthday to Meow Meow! ^.^

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks guys. Appreciate that. ^_^ Continue to support Meow Meow ok~~~ Muak!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Pazuzu said...

where will u be the 4th year?
hehe


http://www.redspot.com.my/pazuzu

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Jesieblogjourney said...

Happy third anniversary and many more! I just started blogging and I'm struggling. I will have a lot to learn from you. I would like to invite you to drop by my blog and tell me what you think how I can improve. Thanks.

Have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home