Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

NEGARAKUKU

Dear Malaysians reader, my sister sent me a link to this YouTube clip today.

I was washing my plates when I turned it on.

Woolalala~~~ why she sent me Negaraku? was my first reaction when I heard the intro.

Then... it changed into a rap song. Holy cow!!

I was laughing by listening to the music.

Then, I sat down and replayed again.

This time I heard the whole song, each and every word.




Wow!!!

Negarakuku...

What can I say?

Now it is your turn to listen if you haven't.

Well, bless him. He has a blog - click here. I enjoyed his creativity.

Is this the first National Anthem being modified into a rap song? Malaysia Boleh.

5 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Pazuzu said...

hahaha..
i watched tat clip too ..
very nice one ..

he's really talented.. but i don think some of our frens in malaysia's gonna like it..
haha

btw.. the place u toking bout .. my house.. rock road

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

well, ok, I think he has his style, but the visual is really bad. Have you seen his Johor ren de hua ii??? The video clip is down low cheap.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger kayatan said...

Fishfish,
Jamy here, long time no drop by.
U are invited to vote for which water melon you choose @
http://www.seaykopitiam.com/
Thank you
Jamy :)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

pazuzu : Hey Pazuzu, thanks for the info.

blackwidow : Do you mean the way he speaks or he has a clip called Ren De Hua Yu?

kayatan : Hehe... US10 per water melon is counted as Cheap in Japan. The good one will cost US100. ;)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger piggie said...

u think it's emi production or what? 'down low cheap'
for this kind of quality, it's damn good. u don't compare a simply made one with a malibu barbie made one.. there's nothing to be complained about. his style, his video.. from a scale 1 to 10, i'd give beyond that scale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home