Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nice smell

Yesterday, it was quite a hot day and I walked quite a bit. So, My body was actually pretty sticky and sweaty. -_-"""

I was copying something while enjoying the cool air inside the building.

Then, a guy past me by.

He stopped suddenly. Then, he walked back to me.

Noticing him, I looked at him.

All of sudden, he popped an unexpected question to me, "What perfume are you using?"

o_O I thought I heard it wrong.

"Pardon?"

"I smelled something really nice. I tried to find the source. It came from you."

"Errr... I don't use perfume. Maybe that is my sweat. :P" Haha!! I really meant it.

"It is a very good smell. I like it."

Woolala~~~ What can I say except, "Thank you~" and smiled to him.

He smiled back at me and walked away politely.

Well, Mr. Stranger, that was indeed something very unexpected from you. However, after a tiring and busy day, with mood getting gloomy like the weather outside... Such a simple yet delightful words from you really lighted up my day. ^_^

Somehow, I felt pretty that moment. Tee hee hee...

Thank you.

8 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Penny Kho said...

Fish Fish, How r u recently?

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, when someone pull a line like that, you are supposed to end up giving him your number and later go out on a date... Mama Fish approve Fish Fish going out with Ang Mo or not ?

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

OMG! that was definitely a pick up line. there's a whole list from creative to downright dumb ;) maybe u shud try some yourself in case u meet some leng chais in NC. hee..hee!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

HAHA! pick up line! I got a lot with my hair, I'm sure you soon will get that too. They like long black hair.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Did you get his number!?!!! Call him! Stand in the same place tomorrow and get his number! Wow, I wish people would say that to me when I am stinky!
ps, I just posted a curry dish which reminds me of your curry dishes that you made when you 1st moved to NC. Ya know, dump lots of stuff in a pot, and put yellow curry on it and Ta da!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

penny : KI, I am doing fine. Just that very busy with work in day time, and game at night. I am so miss you. Muak! My kakak told me you cut your hair!

cooknengr : Haha... Mama Fish has a very open mind. ;)

serenity : Too late liao this time. Let see when is the next chance. LOL

blackwidow : Gosh! It happened once to me actually DD. This guy suddenly came up to me, and told me how he loves the long black hair and beautiful dark eyes of Asian girl. Also, he said he got a Japanese gf before. And he wanted to ask me for lunch... Then I told him, "My Bf is going to pick me up soon." Hahahhha...

lannae : Wow! Nice lannae. Don't say it, you make me craving for curry now. *endure*

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Turtle said...

Oi. At least this one had his pants on!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Turtle : Haha!! I don't think he will be able to get naked in the place where I was in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home